Property ID : 118757
Sold $2,750,000 - Sold
A Historic Masterpiece. Come revel in this homage to the art filled mansions of long ago. Every room supplies a gallery for your wares. Sitting in the heart of Old Town with 5BR/4.5BA, including a 1BR/1BA guest cottage, you can relax by one of the largest pools in Key West or indulge in your artistic endeavors in the detached studio/office. At the end of the day take a selection from one of over 3000 bottles of wine that can be stored in this home, or if you prefer a fabulous cocktail from the built in full wet bar. A massive great room & flowing design elements incorporated by previous owner Jerry Herman make entertaining a delight. The master bedroom has soaring ceilings & a pair of his & her closets bigger than most Manhattan apartments! Decks, balconies, tons of storage, access to Baker’s Ln via an electronically locked gate at the rear of the property, Dynasty & SubZero professional appliances, 25KW whole home generator, video security system, wired ethernet, an intercom system, off street parking for 8 SMART cars, 18 feet above sea level, even a well to water the extensive grounds! This is one of the rare properties that can truly say it has it all!
- Main House: 4 Bedrooms
- Guest House: 1BR / 1BA + Kitchenette
- Year Built: 1938
- Gross LIving Area: 3536 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 7157 sq. ft.
- Construction: Frame
- Generator: Whole Home
- Roof: Metal
- Windows: Single Hung, French
- Floors: Tile, Wood, Parquet, Carpet
- Shutters: Yes
- Cooling / Heating: Central w/ Window/Wall
- Irrigation: Yes
- Sewer / Water: FKAA / Municipal
- Pool: In Ground, Concrete
- Taxes: $11,269 for the 2012 tax year
- Zoning: HHDR
- Flood Zone: Shaded X
- Parking: Off Street Parking for 8 SMART Cars
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, 2 Wine Coolers, Gas Appliances & Stainless Steel