Property ID : 77779
For Sale $3,750,000 - Old Town, Residential
A Key West Grande Dame in the heart of Old Town w/5BR/4.2BA, incl. a 1BR/1BA guest cottage, a 1BR guest cottage & an optional 6th bedroom in what is now a den. Relax by the large pool, lounge on any one of 5 porches or balconies, grill a delightful meal in the covered & vented outdoor cooking area. Large great room & flowing design make entertaining a delight, especially with the brand new powder room built just off the side with access as a pool bath as well. Master BR has soaring ceilings & a huge pair of his/her closets. Access to Baker’s Ln via locked gate, Dynasty & SubZero appliances, built-in wine fridge for 147 bottles, 25KW generator, gated off street parking, X-flood zone, even a well to water the extensive grounds! This is one of the rare properties that has it all!
- Main House: 4 Bedrooms
- Guest House: 1BR / 1BA + Kitchenette
- Year Built: 1938
- Gross LIving Area: 3536 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 7157 sq. ft.
- Construction: Frame
- Generator: Whole Home
- Roof: Metal
- Windows: Single Hung, French
- Floors: Tile, Wood, Parquet, Carpet
- Shutters: Yes
- Cooling / Heating: Central w/ Window/Wall
- Irrigation: Yes
- Sewer / Water: FKAA / Municipal
- Pool: In Ground, Concrete
- Taxes: $11,269 for the 2012 tax year
- Zoning: HHDR
- Flood Zone: Shaded X
- Parking: Off Street Parking for 8 SMART Cars
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, 2 Wine Coolers, Gas Appliances & Stainless Steel